Monday 27 May 2013

Cheers to Monday

Hi everyone! <3

Today, in celebration of hating Mondays lol, I decided to make myself a delicious drink :) Now, because summer is coming up soon I won't allow myself to make an alcoholic drink on weekdays!! And besides that, I'm one of those girls who doesn't need it to have fun :P This one was far better and made a great detox for my liver.

 I will post the recipe down below and eventually add it into my recipe tab...if I ever get it done! :(

Raspberry Beauty Lemonade
1 cup filtered water
1/2 lemon, squeezed
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Handful of raspberries OR 3 Tablespoons pure apple or orange juice (If you are not a huge sour drink fan, please add the juice. This drink causes some serious pucker ;) )

Drink up!! <3 Your liver will thank you. Especially if you got your weekend drank on. Apple Cider Vinegar is an amazing ingredient. It can cure acne, wrinkles, prevent infections/colds, and is a wonderful detox for your body. 

I also enjoyed one of these DELICIOUS hemp bars I made over the weekend, as part of my lunch.

These bars contain wholesome, clean ingredients and are packed full of essential fatty acids. Mmmmm <3 

It's surprising how much better my body feels when I feed it natural food! I can't believe how it kept running on junk food before :O I hope everyone made smart food choices today and for the rest of the week and beyond! :) If not, tomorrow is always another day. Share with me some of your healthy eats today!!! :D Talk to you soon.

-Healthy Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment